On Tuesday, November 17, Destination: Home CEO Jennifer Loving joined live conversation with the team behind KQED’s new podcast – “SOLD OUT: Rethinking Housing in America” to tackling one last question: Can Tech Solve the Housing Crisis?
With tech companies pledging billions of dollars toward housing in the Bay Area and beyond, the discussion focused on where the money is going, how it is being spent, and whether it is enough to make a real difference.
- Julie Mahowald (CFO and interim CEO, Housing Trust Silicon Valley)
- Khanh Russo (Senior Director, Partnership for the Bay’s Future and Great Communities Collaborative at The SF Foundation)
- Jennifer Loving (CEO, Destination Home)
- Pastor Paul Bains (President/CEO, WeHOPE)
- Rebecca Prozan (Head of Google Government Affairs and Public Policy, West Coast)