Housing Votes at San Jose City Council
August 27 @ 1:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Tentative Dates for Housing-related Issues at San Jose City Council
City Council typically meets on Tuesdays at 1:30pm
See agendas for details and confirmation of dates
- August 27, 2019: Anti-displacement and tenant preference
- September 16: Study session on anti-displacement
- September 27: Ellis Act, inclusionary housing, cost of development
- November TBD: Housing recommendations/strategy
- End of 2019: General Plan 4-year review
Community Listening Sessions on Anti-displacement Strategy
Check here for event venues and start times
Although meetings of specific importance will be added individually to the calendar, these monthly meetings may be of interest on an ongoing basis:
Housing, Land Use, Environment, and Transportation (HLUET) Committee – Typically meets at 10am on the third Thursday each month. As a regular agenda item, the County Office of Supportive Housing presents its monthly system data report at these meetings. For details, select HLUET Committee in the drop-down menu in the left sidebar on the County of Santa Clara website.
Housing and Community Development Commission – Typically meets at 5:45pm on the second Thursday of each month. For details, see the Commission calendar on the City of San Jose website.