- This event has passed.
Housing Ready Communities at Winchester Neighborhood Action Coalition Meeting
November 28, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Venue: City of San Jose Cypress Community and Senior Center
1. WNAC general business and recap (D1/D6, finances, etc.)
2. Councilmembers Davis and Jones updates (invited)
3. CAP Subcommittee/Stevens Creek Innovation corridor
4. Winchester Ranch Mobile Home Park discussion (and a little Santana West)
5. Destination: Home presents Housing Ready Communities
6. (395 South Winchester) Piano store property
Pizza dinner and cannoli provided (bring your own drinks)
Although meetings of specific importance will be added individually to the calendar, these monthly meetings may be of interest on an ongoing basis:
Housing, Land Use, Environment, and Transportation (HLUET) Committee – Typically meets at 10am on the third Thursday each month. As a regular agenda item, the County Office of Supportive Housing presents its monthly system data report at these meetings. For details, select HLUET Committee in the drop-down menu in the left sidebar on the County of Santa Clara website.
Housing and Community Development Commission – Typically meets at 5:45pm on the second Thursday of each month. For details, see the Commission calendar on the City of San Jose website.