Collective efforts are curbing the growth of homelessness in Santa Clara County and providing insight into how our resources should be deployed, but it’s clear there is much more work still to do.
On March 24, 2023, Destination: Home joined local leaders in a deep dive into the data that’s demonstrating impact, the strategies underway, and the work ahead to reduce overall homelessness in our community.
- Kathryn Kaminski, Deputy Director, Santa Clara County Office of Supportive Housing
- Darcie Green, Executive Director, Latinas Contra Cancer
- Jennifer Hark Dietz, CEO, PATH
- Dontae Lartigue, Cofounder & CEO, Razing the Bar
- Andrea Urton, CEO, HomeFirst Santa Clara County
- Moderated by Jennifer Loving, CEO, Destination: Home